Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vision?


"If I have seen further than others it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" 
-Issac Newton


I am accused often of being visionary...DJ was asked last night by a visiting group of Bible school students at Camp Daniel, about his disability. He talked all about his legs and their problems. He never mentioned he was blind. He does not belive his blindness is his disability. In fact, Pastor John asked him if he would be able to see when he got to heaven, and he was unsure if he would be able to. Maybe, he thought, everyone would be blind like him! He sees through eyes that do not see, He sees things that are eternal. My own vision limits what I see, because what I see is not eternal. Tell me who is visionary???
LT

2 comments:

  1. I hear your thud. What next? Who knows but I know it will be good. I am blessed to have you and your family even more significantly involved in my life and ministry. God is going to do MEGA things. If Jerry can start a blog spot than anything is possible. I love you, Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goes back to this summers discussion, if God created things such as blindness, being mute ect....as stated in Ex. 4:1l and God creates all that is perfect, is disability not perfect.

    ReplyDelete